The Experience: Tapas, Seafood and Sunshine
- Five hands-on Spanish cooking classes
- Explore towns, fishing villages and food markets
- Exclusive winery tour with tapas and gin factory visit with tastings
- 7 nights luxury farmhouse accommodation with pool
- Fabulous breakfasts, lunches and dinners
- Unlimited cava, wine and spirits at the farmhouse
- 15 minutes walk to a long sandy beach
- All 2 hours flying time from many UK airports
Join us on an authentic Menorcan culinary retreat and enjoy a week packed with fantastic food, wonderful wine and new recipes. Menorca is blessed with an abundance of excellent foods: fresh fish from the surrounding seas, juicy, sun-ripened fruit and veg, artisan cheeses and cured meats, local pastries and more.
Through our combination of hands-on classes and cooking demos, our professional chefs will not only show you how to turn these superb ingredients into memorable meals, but youʼll also refine your kitchen skills, master new techniques and go home armed with a stack of vibrant, healthy recipes. For some meals youʼll eat what you prepared during the class, for others weʼll eat at restaurants or enjoy something prepared by our in-house chef.
During the week, activities will take place in various locations. Youʼll practice your seafood prep at the seaside, tour a winery, visit a farm, and explore different towns and villages. Youʼll get to see Menorca from an insiderʼs perspective, and along the way youʼll gain an insight into how the islandʼs colourful history has shaped many of its gastronomic traditions.